Mike Laverick is a professional instructor with 15 years of experience in technologies such as Novell, Windows and Citrix. In August, 2012 Laverick joined VMware as a senior cloud infrastructure evangelist. He has been involved with the VMware community since 2003. Laverick is a VMware forum moderator and member of the London VMware User Group Steering Committee. In addition to teaching, Laverick is the owner and author of the virtualization website and blog RTFM Education, where he publishes free guides and utilities aimed at VMware ESX/VirtualCenter users. In 2009, Laverick received the VMware vExpert award and helped found the Irish and Scottish user groups. Laverick has had books published on VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3, VMware vSphere4 and VMware Site Recovery Manager.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mike Laverick
- SRM and SwapFiles
- vNews – The Olympic 2012 Special
- VMware Fusion Technology Preview 2012
- Deleting components in SRM
- SRM and EMC MirrorView
- Deploying ESXi5: What’s (not so) new in vSphere5
- What’s (not so) new in vSphere5 – Part 5
- What’s (not so) new in vSphere5 – Part 4
- What’s (not so) new in vSphere5 – Part 3
- What’s (not so) new in vSphere5 – Part1
- SRM and VMware snapshots
- Windows XP, IDE and vSphere5
- Vendorwag with Nutanix – [Ep. 79]
- View Demos, Linked Clones and License Activation
- View Client and -Standalone Command-Line Option
- VDI: Milestone, Millstone or Stepping Stone?
- Vendorwag with VMTurbo [Ep. 78]
- Vendorwag – Centrix [Ep 75]
- Vendorwag in the Valley – Pure Storage
- Vendorwag in the Valley – Xangati