The following issues are resolved in the maintenance release of VirtualCenter 1.4.
- Failing to delete a directory when canceling the operation of creating a template on a local datastore
- Needing a script similar vm-support for VirtualCenter, which would capture all VirtualCenter logs – to use this, download the new script per the instructions in the KB article, or upgrade to VirtualCenter 1.4 or later. See KB article 1935 for additional information.
- When a host is shutdown through VirtualCenter, VirtualCenter should not attempt to reconnect the host
- Certain errors that display in the remote console did not display in the VirtualCenter console
- VirtualCenter stops collecting performance statistics after an extended period of time when customized intervals are removed
- WebService crashes if the vmpath provided in ScheduledTaskSample is empty or wrong