The following issues are resolved in the maintenance release of VirtualCenter 1.4.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Failing to delete a directory when canceling the operation of creating a template on a local datastore
- Needing a script similar vm-support for VirtualCenter, which would capture all VirtualCenter logs – to use this, download the new script per the instructions in the KB article, or upgrade to VirtualCenter 1.4 or later. See KB article 1935 for additional information.
- When a host is shutdown through VirtualCenter, VirtualCenter should not attempt to reconnect the host
- Certain errors that display in the remote console did not display in the VirtualCenter console
- VirtualCenter stops collecting performance statistics after an extended period of time when customized intervals are removed
- WebService crashes if the vmpath provided in ScheduledTaskSample is empty or wrong